Sunday, November 11, 2012

Springville Spiritual and Religious Exibit

So it looks like my daily posts, that were supposed to turn into weekly posts, have turned into quarterly posts. :( It is my first semester in my new job though. I'm starting to get into a rhythm so who knows. I may post more regularly, but at this point, no promises. Just hopes.

I entered this piece into the Springville, UT museum of art's religious and spiritual show. They do this every year and it's always a very good show. I hope I get in.

This drawing is about the point where you know you need to forgive someone that you feel has wronged you but you are having a hard time letting go of that anger. There is the desire to do what's right, it's just getting out of the way of your pride so you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment